Direct wholesaler Albert Harrison & Company, who have been established in the Hyndburn Borough since 1919, have recently been assisted by both the Burnley and Blackburn offices in respect of their expansion and relocation.
The company which wholesale health and beauty products, stationery, toys and confectionery recently moved to new 28,500 sq. ft. warehouse premises on Shuttleworth Mead Business Park. Negotiations were concluded with the Burnley office, whilst the Blackburn office secured instructions to dispose of the longstanding Queen Mill site on Queens Road that the company had occupied for 52 years. The former mill site was recently sold by Trevor Dawson on behalf of Harrisons to the well-known furniture retailer the Taskers Group.
Harrison’s Managing Director, Paul Sanderson, commented, “Whilst we are a little sad to leave our former mill premises, we are excited by the relocation to a modern warehouse which is already improving productivity. We are grateful to Trevor Dawson for helping us secure our new site and also bringing forward a disposal of our Accrington site to the Tasker Group.”